Tuesday 1 March 2011

This blog is turning into my memory stick

This blog feels like its turning into my memory stick rather than a blog? You know what I mean. Anyway I saw this trailer for Baidir which is a french animated film and I fell in love. This Trailer makes me want to pack up and move to France, because the animations that are coming from France are at such a high quality it boggles the mind.


Even though no-one has read these blogs they are becoming (in the 3 days I have been doing them) quite challenging especially when I am trying to find things to post that inspire me. I don't want to just start posting any random thing that captures my eye, like a magpie. By the way I meant captures my eye like a magpie (the way they are attracted to shiny things or so the saying goes) rather than literally showing you a magpie... well what the heck.
Thanks for reading!
(p.s. that's not my painting. It was painted by zetallis

No comments:

Post a Comment